Friday, December 9, 2011

Your Move

You
Narcissistic and beautiful
You
Masculine and shy
You
With your smile and your stories
You
And your exaggerated life
I
Wish I didn't care about you
I
Can't even explain
I
Have tried so hard not to crave you
I
Weary of the strain

Why do I fall for it every time?
Like a moth to a flame
Am I curious of the burn?
Or am I attracted to the pain?

You
So generous with teasing
Look but don't touch, never tell

Me
And my bipolar wantings
I need you tonight, go to hell

You
With your always inviting advances
Walk a fine line, never stray

Me
With my wildly flirtatious beckonings
Come hither my love and stay

Why do I yearn for your attention?
Why do I still give a damn?
If we ever act on our impulses
Would you still see me as I am?

Wrapped around your finger
As you can see
We've been playing this game for too long
King me or let me be

No comments:

Post a Comment