Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Journey



Blind Heart says,
"Take hold of me, lead me to the things I see.
Adventures past have frozen me still
The arrows ahead just shoot to kill.
Take me, lead me home."
A damaged soul knows all too well
The gold paved roads that lead to hell
And redemption is only
To dream too far
Put your lips to mine
Touch my face and open my eyes
Under the stormy sky
Let it fall on me
Troubled waters in the sea
Black Crow sings his melody
Is it possible not
To be filled with doubts?
In the night
Let yourself dream
Dream of things that could have been
And things that may
If you don't stay
Darkness soon invades your mind
Awaken
Screaming
You will find
The truth is more terrifying
Take my hand and take my heart
Together we stand
Through the dark
Never letting go
Waiting for dawn
The sun is rising in the sky
Now it seems our time to fly
Over the trees
And their fiery leaves
Please don't run
Don't walk too slow
Promise me you'll never go
Let this blind heart see
Let it plant it's seed
A damaged soul can always mend
If it finds peace in the end
But the journey is never
Soft and Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment