Sunday, March 25, 2012

Waiting for a response...

How many steps have been taken?
How many bricks have been laid?
How many promises broken?
How many beds left unmade?
Now have I gone too far?
Have I crossed a line?
I don't know who you are
I can't see what's inside your mind
I'm sorry for my blunt honesty
Games aren't my forte
Please don't cower and run away from me
There is so much for you to say
I can't help thinking of the possibilities
Of all of the things that could be
But my doubts sabotage my securities
And I'm sure you want no part of me
I don't expect a lifetime of bliss
But I don't know what more I can do with this
With what little I've been given
I've grown tired of empty words and suggestions
If you need me
I'll be the one with all of the questions


No comments:

Post a Comment